2019 Pool Season
The Aquatic Center features a 35 meter pool, zero depth baby pool, water slide, wet sand play area, and grass decks for your swimming enjoyment.
Important Information on Healthy Swimming
1. Stay out of the water if you have diarrhea or are feeling sick (this will help to make sure germs don’t end up in the water).
2. Shower before getting in the water (this will help to remove sweat, dirt and germs that might be on you from getting into the water).
3. Don’t pee or poo in the water (take frequent bathroom breaks while swimming and make sure to wash your hands with soap and water).
4. Don’t swallow the water (keep the water out of your mouth and nose while swimming).
Pool Passes (Forms of payment: credit card, cash or check)
Resident Individual pass ages 2-12, $40.00
Resident Individual pass ages 13-59, $54.00
Non-Resident Individual pass ages 2-12, $60.00
Non-Resident Individual pass ages 13-59, $75.00
Resident Family pass (up to 5 family members), $100.00*
Additional Child, $10.00
Non-Resident Family pass (up to 5 family members), $150.00*
Non-Resident Additional Family Member, $10.00
Nanny/Babysitter or children over 18, $30.00 (with family pool pass purchase)
*Family passes are limited to immediate family members with a max of five members. Any additional children put on a family pass will cost an additional $10.00 per child. Members of the same family must live at the same address for at least three months. Child above the age of 18, babysitter, or nanny can be added to a family pool pass for an additional $30.00. Only those living within the Village limits will be considered residents. We have a map on site if you are not sure where the boundaries are. If you do not pay property taxes to the Village of Mount Horeb, you are considered a non-resident. A pass card will be assigned to each individual age 9 and up. Show this card when entering the pool. Pool passes will not be prorated. There are no refunds on pool passes.
Four ways to purchase your pool pass once our summer/fall guide has gone out (date for this TBA)
- Online by going to http://activenet.active.com/mhrd * You should be able to search with the keyword pool or pool pass.
- At the Recreation Department* using the pool pass registration form, which you can print off HERE.
- At the Aquatic Center (pre-season) – 2019 Dates TBA
- At the Aquatic Center once we open – 2019 Dates TBA
*If you purchase your pass online or at the Recreation Department, you can pick up your pass cards the first time you use the pool.
Daily Admission (Forms of payment: cash or check only)
Age 1 & under are free for both residents and non-residents
Age 2-12 resident is $3.00 and non-resident is $4.00
Age 13-59 resident is $4.00 and non-resident is $5.00
Age 60 & older are free for both residents and non-residents
After 5:00pm daily, cost is $2.00 for residents and $3.00 for non-residents
Aquatic Center Schedule
Swim Team: 5:30-10:00am, Monday – Friday
Swim Lessons: 11:00am-12:00pm and 7:00-8:00pm, Monday – Thursday (Dates TBA)
Little Splashes Pool Party: 11:00am-12:00pm, Date TBA
Summer Splash Bash (Emoji Theme): 3:00-7:00pm, Thursday, July 25th (no pool passes accepted this day)
Adult Lap Swim: 5:00-6:00pm, Monday – Thursday
Open Swim: 1:00-6:45pm (*see changes to open swim hours below)
*Changes to Open Swim
*July 4th the facility will be open from 1:00-5:45pm (holiday)
*July 25th the facility will be open from 3:00-7:00pm (pool bash)
Pool brochure: These are available at the Recreation Department and at the Aquatic Center (once the pool is open for the season). Information on brochure includes: Aquatic Center Rules, Pool Updates, Lost or Forgotten Passes, Private Pool Rentals (form and information obtained at the Aquatic Center only), Pool Bash and Pool Management Information.