2018 Pool Season
June 2nd – August 18th, 2018
The Aquatic Center features a 35 meter pool, zero depth baby pool, water slide, wet sand play area, and grass decks for your swimming enjoyment.
Important Information on Healthy Swimming
1. Stay out of the water if you have diarrhea or are feeling sick (this will help to make sure germs don’t end up in the water).
2. Shower before getting in the water (this will help to remove sweat, dirt and germs that might be on you from getting into the water).
3. Don’t pee or poo in the water (take frequent bathroom breaks while swimming and make sure to wash your hands with soap and water).
4. Don’t swallow the water (keep the water out of your mouth and nose while swimming).
Pool Passes (Forms of payment: credit card, cash or check)
Resident Individual pass ages 2-12, $40.00
Resident Individual pass ages 13-59, $54.00
Non-Resident Individual pass ages 2-12, $60.00
Non-Resident Individual pass ages 13-59, $75.00
Resident Family pass (up to 5 family members), $100.00*
Additional Child, $10.00
Non-Resident Family pass (up to 5 family members), $150.00*
Non-Resident Additional Family Member, $10.00
Nanny/Babysitter or children over 18, $30.00 (with family pool pass purchase)
*Family passes are limited to immediate family members with a max of five members. Any additional children put on a family pass will cost an additional $10.00 per child. Members of the same family must live at the same address for at least three months. Child above the age of 18, babysitter, or nanny can be added to a family pool pass for an additional $30.00. Only those living within the Village limits will be considered residents. We have a map on site if you are not sure where the boundaries are. If you do not pay property taxes to the Village of Mount Horeb, you are considered a non-resident. A pass card will be assigned to each individual age 9 and up. Show this card when entering the pool. Pool passes will not be prorated.
How to purchase your pool pass
- Online by going to http://activenet.active.com/mhrd *
- At the Recreation Department* using the pool pass registration form which is found on our main Recreation Dept page
- At the Aquatic Center (pre-season) – Thursday, May 31st from 4:00-7:00 PM and Friday June 1st from 4:00-7:00 PM
- At the Aquatic Center once we open on June 2nd
*If you purchase your pass online or at the Recreation Department, you can pick up your pass cards the first time you use the pool.
Daily Admission (Forms of payment: cash or check only)
Age 1 & under are free for both residents and non-residents
Age 2-12 resident is $3.00 and non-resident is $4.00
Age 13-59 resident is $4.00 and non-resident is $5.00
Age 60 & older are free for both residents and non-residents
After 5:00pm daily, cost is $2.00 for residents and $3.00 for non-residents
Aquatic Center Schedule
Swim Team: 5:30-10:00am, Monday – Friday
Swim Lessons: 11:00am-12:00pm, Monday – Thursday (June 18 – August 2 – no lessons July 4th week)
Swim Lessons (evening): 7:00-8:00pm, Monday – Thursday (June 18 – August 19 – no lessons July 4th week)
Little Splashes Pool Party: 11:00am-12:00pm, Friday, July 13
Summer Splash Bash (Emoji Theme): 3:00-7:00pm, Thurs, July 26 (no pool passes accepted this day)
Adult Lap Swim: 5:00-6:00pm, Monday – Thursday (excludes July 26)
Open Swim: 1:00-6:45pm (*see changes to open swim hours below)
*Changes to Open Swim
*July 4th the facility will be open from 1:00-5:45pm (holiday)
*July 26th the facility will be open from 3:00-7:00pm (pool bash)
*Monday, Aug. 6th through Thursday, Aug. 9th and Monday, August 13th through Thursday, August 16th the facility will be open from 1:00-5:45pm (swim lessons)
Pool brochure: These are available at the Recreation Department and at the Aquatic Center (starting June 2, 2018). Information on brochure includes: Aquatic Center Rules, Pool Updates, Lost or Forgotten Passes, Private Pool Rentals (form and information obtained at the Aquatic Center only), Pool Bash and Pool Management Information.