Most meetings are held in the meeting rooms on the second floor of the Municipal Building, 138 E Main Street, and are subject to change. Agendas are posted on the exterior notice board located by the Main Street entrance to the Municipal Building and are also posted under the “Your Government” “Agendas & Minutes” tab of this website.
Email addresses for Village Board and Plan Commission members are available on the “Contact Us” page. Please contact the Village President if you are interested in serving on a committee.
- Village Board: Village President Randy Littel, Trustee Ryan Czyzewski, Trustee Mike Goltz, Trustee Beth Hill, Trustee Brenda Monroe, Trustee Cathy Scott, and Trustee Brent Yauchler. The Village Board meets the first Wednesday each month at 7:00pm in the Board Room of the Municipal Building.
- Plan Commission/Historic Preservation Commission: Village President Randy Littel (Chair), Trustee Brenda Monroe, and citizen members David Hoffman, Wally Orzechowski, Norb Scribner, Destinee Udelhoven, and Peggy Zalucha. The Plan Commission/Historic Preservation Commission normally meets the fourth Wednesday each month at 7:00pm in the Board Room of the Municipal Building.
- Utility Commission: Trustee Ryan Czyzewski, Trustee Beth Hill, and citizen members Ed Glover, Jack Lyle, Mike McNall, Jack Temby (Chair), and Teri Vierima. The Utility Commission meets the second Tuesday each month at 7:00pm in the Board Room of the Municipal Building.
- Library Board: Trustee Mike Goltz, and citizen members David Boyden, Linda Bullette, Paula Craft, James Leary, Karla Ott, and Steve Salerno. The Library Board normally meets the fourth Thursday each month at 7:00am in the Library meeting room.
- Parks, Recreation, and Forestry Commission: Trustee Beth Hill (Chair), Trustee Mike Goltz, and citizen members Tom Shay, Ryan Smith, and Mark Webber. The Parks, Recreation, and Forestry Commission normally meets the fourth Tuesday each month.
- Public Works Committee: Trustee Ryan Czyzewski (Chair), Trustee Mike Goltz, Trustee Brent Yauchler, and citizen members Rob Vandomelen and one yet to be appointed.
- Public Safety Committee: Trustee Mike Goltz (Chair), Trustee Brenda Monroe, Trustee Cathy Scott, and citizen members Michael McNall and Steve Holum.
- Finance/Personnel Committee: Trustee Cathy Scott (Chair), Trustee Ryan Czyzewski, Trustee Brent Yauchler, and citizen members Dave Hoffman, and Mark Nortman. The Finance/Personnel Committee normally meets the first Wednesday each month prior to the monthly Village Board meeting.
- Cable TV Committee: Citizen members Rob Chappell, Adam Mertz, Mark Schilling (Chair), and two additional members to be appointed. The Cable TV Committee meets upon the call of the chair.
- Police Commission: Citizen members Dave Hoffman, Mac McNall (Chair), Tom Schmit, Rollie Schraepfer, and Bill Thousand. The Police Commission meets upon the call of the chair.
- Southwest Dane County Outreach Committee: Dorothy Handrick-Village of Mount Horeb, Charlotte Hefty-Senior-At-Large, Pat Farrell-Town of Blue Mounds, Mary Ann Nelson-Town of Perry, Cecile McManus-Village of Blue Mounds, Mary Ann Hopp-Town of Primrose, and Leona Syvrud-Town of Springdale. The Southwest Dane County Outreach Committee meets upon the call of the chair at the Community Center/Senior Center, 107 N Grove Street.
- Board of Review: Village President Randy Littel, Village Clerk Alyssa Gross, Finance/Personnel Committee Chair Cathy Scott, and citizen members Nathan Lockwood and John Zimmel. Alternates: Mark Johnson, Tom Orshall, and Diane Rothamer. The Board of Review meets per State Statute requirements.
- Zoning Board of Appeals: Citizen members Bill Faltz, Steve Haroldson, Jack Lyle, Pam Lunder, and Norb Scribner (Chair). Citizen Alternates are Mike Grudzinski and Steve Knuteson. The Zoning Board of Appeals meets upon the call of the chair.
- Revolving Loan Fund Committee: Village President Randy Littel (Chair), Village Trustee Brenda Monroe, Village Administrator Nic Owen (ex-officio, non-voting), and citizen members Brian Durtschi, Larry Hefty, and Mark Nortman. The Revolving Loan Fund Committee meets upon the call of the chair.