Applications & Forms
- Certified Survey Map Application (PDF) Required for any new land division less than four lots
- CSM Zero Application and Guidelines (PDF) Required for zero lot line duplex divisions
- Design Review Application (PDF) The Building Inspector or the Village Administrator, or his/her designee, shall advise applicants when they apply for building permits or land-disturbing activity permits, or other approvals or permits whether design review applies.
- Erosion Control and Stormwater Management Permit (PDF) - No one shall commence any activity described in § 20.04 or 20.05, and no building permit may be issued, without receiving an erosion control and stormwater management permit from the Village.
- New Business Certificate (PDF) - New businesses or businesses that have moved should also be aware that the Village issues a Zoning Certificate prior to opening the business. The zoning certificate gives the Village the opportunity to review the proposed business for conformance with the zoning district. (No Fee)
- Zoning Amendment and Conditional Use Permit Application (PDF) When a change in use of a property is planned or other zoning-related adjustments to the Village Code are necessary, an amendment to the Zoning Code can be requested from the Plan Commission. The Plan Commission will forward a recommendation to the Village Board.
- Zoning Variance Application (PDF) - A zoning variance may be applied for when a project does not fit into the strict guidelines of the Zoning Code but, due to some definable hardship related to the property, a variance from the Zoning Code is appropriate. A variance application requires a minimum of 30 days' notice prior to the start of the project.
- Zoning Description and Fees (PDF)
- Village Fee Schedule (PDF)
Central Business District (Downtown Area Business)
- Central Business CB Information Letter (PDF)
- New Business Certificate (PDF)
- Sign Encroachment Department of Transportation Requirements (PDF)
- Sidewalk Cafe Permit (PDF)
- Certificate of Appropriateness (PDF) (Required for any alteration in size, structure, or appearance to any building located in the Downtown Central Business District)
- Chart 1 Mount Horeb Lot, Yard, and Building Requirements (PDF) shows minimum sizes, setbacks, and restrictions for various zoning categories.
- Village Zoning Map
- Future Land Use Map-Village of Mount Horeb (PDF)