We provide a wide variety of recreational and leisure opportunities to enhance the quality of life for all Mount Horeb residents while promoting positive physical, social and emotional experiences. Our programs include indoor and outdoor sports, enrichment classes, family events, health & fitness, and more. We offer online, in-person, and mail-in registration.
PLEASE NOTE: A mask will need to be worn when entering the Recreation Department through Thursday, September 16. Thank you for your cooperation.
Click on image to view our fall flyer!
Online and in-person registration are now available.
8.19.21 – Due to the new PHMDC order, masks will need to be worn indoors. All of our in-person indoor programming will require masks to be worn through September 16th. In addition, masks will need to be worn when entering the Recreation Department.
Park facilities remain open, and those reserving park shelters will be required to follow all guidelines and executive orders put forth by Public Health Madison and Dane County. This means that a mask is required while inside at our enclosed shelter at Grundahl Park through September 16th.
All those participating in MH Rec programs shall adhere to the following guidelines:
- A mask is required by participants age 2 and older when participating in an indoor program. The mask must be worn prior to arriving at the program site.
- Participants should arrive as close to the start time as possible.
- Participants should sanitize hands prior to joining the program.
- All participants should bring their own labeled water bottle to the program.
- Participants who experience any sudden on-set of symptoms of COVID-19 during a program will be sent home (if someone is sent home the program will be suspended for the day and deep cleaning of equipment will be done).
- If you or a member of your immediate family (those living with you) have been sick, please stay home for 14 days.
If you or a member of your family have tested positive for COVID-19 please notify the Recreation Department immediately. In addition, an individual testing positive for COVID-19 should not return to any program until meeting the criteria established by Public Health Madison & Dane County. Household members will also need to stop attending program(s) until it can be determined if they must quarantine, and if so, return to any program will be prohibited until meeting hte criteria established by Public Health Madison & Dane County.
Further communication regarding COVID protocols for our programs and events will be communicated via e-mail through our ActiveNet system database.
For updated COVID-19 information, visit: Public Health Madison & Dane County
To return to the Village of Mount Horeb Homepage, click Here