POLICIES FOR RESERVATIONS:
Park shelter reservations for 2021 are being accepted.
**As of March 10, 2021, all gatherings in our shelters may not exceed 150 individuals where food and drink are offered. If food and drink are not offered, gatherings may not exceed 350 individuals.**
To reserve a park shelter:
1. Click HERE to create an account; click on the orange Login/Sign up button. After you create an account, an email will be sent to you. You will need to confirm your account by clicking on the email and then “confirm email”.
2. Click HERE to be brought to the Mt. Horeb GymDandy page. You can then scroll down to choose a park and pick a date on the calendar to rent, or use the “find time widget” to pick a date and space type.
3. Input your event details, expected attendance, and any other information pertaining to your reservation. You will need to enter a payment method and card details. For reservations made with cash or check, you will need to visit the Mt. Horeb Recreation Department in person.
4. Once your reservation request has been sent, the Mt. Horeb Recreation Department will send an email to you approving or denying the rental.
5. Refunds will not be provided if you cancel your reservation less than two weeks prior to your reservation date. If your event is cancelled due to poor weather, and a rain date cannot be agreed upon, you will receive a full refund (minus the $2.00 GymDandy fee).
Click HERE for a shelter reservation form if you would like to reserve a shelter in person at the Recreation Department (105 North Grove Street). Office hours are Mon-Thurs 7:15am-4:30pm and Fri 7:00am-12pm. Office hours are subject to change.
Shelters that may be reserved:
Level 1 Shelters (FEE: $60.00Resident, $80.00Non-Resident):
Boecks Park Shelter (204 Park Street): This shelter is located right next to the Mt. Horeb Family Aquatic Center and has a shelter, playground equipment, picnic tables and restrooms.
Grundahl Open Picnic Shelter(401 Blue Mounds Street): Amenities include playground equipment, basketball court, open play areas, and picnic tables. A water fountain is located by the scorekeepers building and the restrooms are located by the enclosed shelter.
Waltz Park Shelter (401 Brian Street): Amenities at this park include a softball field/soccer field, playground equipment, basketball court, shelter, picnic tables, water fountain, sand volleyball court, access to Military Ridge Trail and restrooms.
Level 2 Shelters (FEE: $70.00Resident, $90.00Non-Resident):
Grundahl Enclosed Shelter (401 Blue Mounds Street): Amenities include playground equipment, basketball court, open play areas, kitchen area (including a refrigerator), restrooms and picnic tables. A water fountain is located by the scorekeepers building.
Liberty Park Shelter (1201 Cox Drive): Amenities at this park include a shelter with kitchenette, soccer/football field, playground equipment, picnic tables, water fountain and restrooms.
Sunrise Park Shelter (201 Telemark Parkway): Amenities at this park include a shelter with kitchenette, soccer field, skate park, baseball diamond, playground equipment, picnic tables and restrooms.
Phone: (608) 437-3400