The Mount Horeb Family Aquatic Center features a 35 meter pool, zero entry baby pool, slide, diving board, concession stand, and grass decks.
June 5 – August 21 (pool closed 6/7, 6/8 & 6/9)
Monday through Thursday, 12:30-5:00pm and 6:45-8:00pm
Friday through Sunday, 12:30-7pm
CHANGES TO POOL HOURS: 7/4 – 12:30-5:00pm, 7/22 – 1:00-5:00pm
Pool Pass Information
Youth Pass (2-17), $50R/$70NR
Adult Pass (18-59), $65R/$85NR
Family Pass (up to five family members), $120R/$160NR
Additional Family Member, $20
Nanny/Babysitter or Children Over 18, $30 (with family pool pass purchase)
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: Get $10.00 off of your family pool pass if you purchase on or before May 20th!
Daily Admission Information
1 & Under, FREE
Weekday Evening Swim (Mon-Thurs, 6:45-8pm), $2R/$3NR
COVID-19 Guidelines to follow(as of 4.7.21)
· Prior to leaving home, review the CDC COVID-19 symptoms checklist. If you are NOT experiencing any COVID 19 symptoms you are welcome to come to our facility.
· Patrons are encouraged to sanitize their hands at the front desk when they enter and exit the facility.
· All Pool guests 5 years of age and older are required to wear a face mask while on land within the facility. Guests are expected to provide their own mask. Guests without masks will not be allowed to enter the Aquatic Center. Please consider bringing a bag to put your mask in while swimming.
· Aquatic staff will also be wearing a mask except when lifeguarding.
· Participants MUST maintain social distancing requirements of 6 ft from other individuals or households at all times.
*PLEASE NOTE – these guidelines could change by the time our pool opens in June. We will update this information accordingly.
Important Information on Healthy Swimming (Protect our Water)
- Do not use the pool if you have or have had diarrhea in the past two weeks or are feeling ill (this will help to make sure germs don’t end up in the water).
- Don’t pee or poo in the water (take frequent bathroom breaks while swimming and make sure to wash your hands with soap and water).
- Don’t swallow the water (keep the water out of your mouth and nose while swimming).
- Abide by all posted pool safety rules.