Licenses and Permit Applications

Alcohol Licenses

The State of Wisconsin requires all persons who vend, sell, deal, or traffic intoxicating liquors or fermented malt beverages to be licensed with their local government.  As a result, anyone who vends, sells, deals, or traffics any alcoholic beverages within the Village, in any amount, is required to first obtain a license from the Village of Mount Horeb.  Applications must be received at least 15 days before the monthly Village Board meeting (first Wednesday of each month).  There must be a licensed operator (bartender) on the licensed premises at all times.

Other Permits and License Applications